Tuesday, September 23, 2014 | 9:40 AM
Wednesday, September 17, 2014 | 12:00 PM
|New In-App Audience Demographics Reporting|
|New Audience Builder Experience, now supporting App lists|
|New Segmentation Experience: fewer errors for better analysis|
|New Remarketing List Performance in Display Targeting Report|
Wednesday, September 10, 2014 | 12:00 PM
Twiddy even used Google Analytics to choose the best-selling messages for their email campaigns. Their analysis helped them zero in on the factors that were most consistent in repeat bookings: the price range, location, rental type, and even vacation week that would be most likely to convert with for each customer. "We launched an email last week based on our findings, and it shattered our email marketing records: a 48% average open rate and a 40% clickthrough rate,” says Ross.
Posted by: Nikhil Roy, Product Manager, Google Analytics
Wednesday, July 23, 2014 | 10:24 AM
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 | 10:56 AM
- Better understand what their site visitors were purchasing
- Organize the data and isolate the products that were frequently purchased together in order to discover customer buying patterns
- Expand functionalities of the website to accommodate these customer patterns—for example, making it easier for users to add extra dining chairs when purchasing a dining room set
Tuesday, July 01, 2014 | 9:00 AM
- Enhance existing, already processed GA data with imported dimensions and metrics.
- Upload calculated values after a transaction occurs, like total customer spend, last transaction date, or a loyalty score.
- Correct any errors in data you have uploaded to GA in the past.
|Illustration of a new Google Analytics report with data from multiple sources|
Thursday, June 26, 2014 | 11:09 AM